I am a home organizer, available to help you sort through the things you own and make decisions on how to have a simpler, less cluttered, life. I have worked with clients to help them get their homes ready for sale and to move with less ‘stuff”. We only use 20% of what we own but we need help to decide what to do with the other 80%.
I was a licensed real estate representative working at the Royal LePage Real Estate Ottawa, Canada. As a real estate professional, my goal was to successfully work with clients through the complex maze of home buying and selling. My clients gained from my experience, my network of professionals from home staging, contractors, lawyers, through to home inspectors. I know that the best way to save time is to work with people whose objective is to get the job done and done right.
I am a very patriotic Canadian, proud to have lived in Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Calgary and Ottawa. While working for Fisheries and Oceans Canada I had the opportunity to visit our spectacular east coast. I worked in the Northwest Territories and I have spent summers and holidays with relatives in British Columbia. I am fortunate to know firsthand that Canada is a vast country with an all-embracing human and geographic diversity.
Call or write to find out how I can help you organize your home, whether it is to simplify how you are living in it now or to get it ready to sell.